As promised, here’s the entree that went with my potato salad dish.
Full credit to SK for this incredible meal. Recipe is borrowed from Donna Hay’s “Off the Shelf” cookbook. If you’re tired of the same old steak, this halibut will blow your socks off. Super easy and you’ll feel healthier eating fish.
Ingredients (serves 4):
4 x 200g (7 oz) firm white-fleshed fish fillets
2 tablespoons salted capers, rinsed
1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
60g (2 oz) butter, softened
Cracked black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C (400F).
2. Place fish fillets in a non-stick baking dish (or oil it)
3. Combine the capers, lemon zest, Parmesan, butter and pepper. Spread the mixture over the fish.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish fillets are cooked and the tops are golden.
5. Serve with steamed asparagus.